If you are a professional in the restaurant sector, you need the basic training to successfully manage the business and acquire the connections quickly and in a practical way. This is the course!
With this course you will acquire the basic knowledge to efficiently manage a restaurant business in a fast and practical way: in just three months, two days a week. It is an essential complement to gastronomy training if you are a manager, manager or entrepreneur in the world of hospitality or catering.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
· More than 25 editions and 600 participants
· Taught by professionals with experience in the sector
· Program adaptable to the participant's profile: management aspects are worked on and adapted to the specific reality of the attendees
· Suitable content for professionals outside the sector but who, due to their work, need to understand how the restaurant business works
· Learning methodology based on practical cases and real examples
· It incorporates the latest trends in catering, both in the field of products, as well as in marketing and management.
WHO IS IT ADRESSED TO
This course is aimed at managers, directors, middle managers and sector managers of all types of catering establishments. It will allow them to improve and establish the management knowledge necessary to run a restaurant establishment with current criteria.
Tuesdays from 10am to 1pm
Introduction to the concept of restoration
What do customers expect from a restaurant?
Customers: purchasing and consumption trends
Trends in restoration
Strategic and operational marketing
The gastronomic concept
Variables of the viability of a restaurant
Traditional marketing VS marketing 3.0
Pricing: Omnes Principles
Letter design and image
Steps to prepare the letter
Shopping and storage
Introduction to kitchen design
Types of cuisine
Definition and cost classes
Raw material cost calculation
Scandal or performance of a product
Application of consumption control methods
Calculation and study of the deadlock and profitability threshold and profitability analysis
Engineering menu. Popularity and profitability of the dishes
Payable in 3 installemnts of €305
*The first installment will guarantee a place.
* In case of cancellation (by the student), the amount paid for the course reservation will not be reimbursed under any circumstances.
The school reserves the right to change the start date of the course or cancel it in the event that the minimum number of students established is not met.
The school complies with all the safety and prevention protocols of the Covid.